Copyright ©APKDroid. All Rights Reserved
Lets download and share Boating HD Marine & Lakes - v12.0, one of the featured APPS in the categoryMap & Navigation.
Plus, some other APPS that you can download as Bykea Partner, Wikiloc Outdoor Navigation GPS Premium APK MOD APK, Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps v20.7.8 APK + MOD (Premium Subscription) MOD APK, Locus Map Pro Outdoor GPS navigation and maps APK Paid MOD APK, GPS Emulator Pro APK v1.59 MOD APK, Circuit Route Planner. If you feel satisfied with Boating HD Marine & Lakes - v12.0.
Released by Navionics Srl, Boating HD Marine & Lakes - v12.0 is one of the best free and best mobile phone applications available today. Located in the Map & Navigation category of the app store.
The minimum operating system for Boating HD Marine & Lakes - v12.0 is Varies with device and up. So you have to update your phone if you haven't already.
At APKDroid, you will get Boating HD Marine & Lakes - v12.0 APK free download, with the latest version being 12.0, publication date 2020-04-14, the file size is 41.0 MB.According to statistics from the Google Play Store, there are about 1000 downloads. Apps downloaded or installed individually on Android can be updated if you wish. Update your apps as well. Grants you access to the latest features and improves the security and stability of the app. Enjoy it now !!!
Nautical charts for cruising, fishing, sailing, diving and all your activities on the water. Get the same detailed marine and lake charts and advanced features as on the best GPS plotters.
> TRY FOR FREE: Download and get a trial for all our charts and features for a limited time.
> SUBSCRIBE: Start your 1 YEAR subscription to:
- Download chart layers for offline use (permanent).
- Access daily updates, chart overlay and advanced features (renewable).
Use the same subscription on smartphones and tablets. Simply log in with the same account in all your Boating apps.
THE SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDES:
> CHART LAYERS FOR OFFLINE USE
- NAUTICAL CHART: This accurate and thorough map of lakes and marine areas is continuously updated.
- SONARCHART™: This 1’ (0.5 m) HD bathymetry map with extraordinary bottom contour detail is enhanced by millions of sonar logs contributed by boaters such as you.
- COMMUNITY EDITS and ACTIVECAPTAIN® COMMUNITY: Join a bigger crowd! Get more local information from the Navionics and the Garmin ActiveCaptain boating community.
- U.S. GOVERNMENT CHARTS (NOAA): These charts are available with the following coverage areas: USA, U.S. and Canada, Mexico, Caribbean to Brazil, Pacific Islands, Asia and Africa.
> DAILY CHART UPDATES: The most current charts with more than 2,000 updates made every day.
- CHART OVERLAY
NAVIONICS SATELLITE OVERLAY WITH SONARCHART SHADING: a unique perspective of underwater topography at a glance.
TERRAIN: shows roads and useful points of interest on land.
SATELLITE: satellite images provided by a third party.
- DOCK-TO-DOCK AUTOROUTING*: Creates a suggested route, from a real starting point to a real ending point, based on chart data and navigation aids. It provides advanced route planning with ETA, distance to arrival, heading to waypoint, fuel consumption and more.
- ADVANCED MAP OPTIONS: Customize chart views to change chart-overlay combination, highlight shallow areas, target multiple fishing ranges and more.
- WEATHER AND TIDES: Access real-time weather data along with daily and hourly forecasts, and get wind, weather buoys, tides and currents overlaid on your map.
- GPX IMPORT/EXPORT: Easily handle your tracks, routes and markers. Share, store and display them on different apps, plotters and other devices.
- AIS: Connect the app to a compatible Wi-Fi AIS receiver to see nearby targets overlaid on the map, in real-time. No internet connection needed.
- PLOTTER SYNC: Owners of compatible plotters can transfer routes and markers, update charts and more.
- TIMELINE: Enjoy looking back at your trips in the track timeline.
After 1 year, you can renew your subscription or keep using your maps with free features.
- SONARCHART™ LIVE: Create your own 1’ (0.5 m) HD bathymetry maps that display in real time while navigating. Connect the Boating app wirelessly to a compatible sonar/plotter. You can also automatically share your sonar logs, which helps us improve charts.
- Includes track, route, distance, markers, wind forecasts, map options, sync my data, share location and more.
- Use this app on smartphones and tablets. Sync charts and data: go to Menu > Me > Subscription, and restore your purchases.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
- The app is specifically designed to load and operate on devices with an OS of 5.0 or higher.
*Autorouting is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.
[+] Your maps will never look the same:
- Get the new NAVIONICS SATELLITE OVERLAY WITH SONARCHART SHADING: a unique perspective of underwater topography at a glance. Download it from Menu>Download maps> “+” > SonarChart Shading > Download. Available with an active subscription.
- Easily unfold the different chart layers-overlay combinations thanks to the new redesigned Map Option section. Go to Menu>Map Option.
[+] Route color has changed for better viewing. Goodbye blue, hello magenta.